Managed Services

We understand that managing and maintaining your IT infrastructure can be a complex and time-consuming task.

That's why we offer comprehensive managed services that take the burden off your shoulders, allowing you to focus on your core business objectives.

With our expert team of professionals, we provide end-to-end managed services designed to optimize your technology environment, and maximize operational efficiency. Whether you are a small business or a large enterprise, we have tailored solutions to meet your specific needs.

Our Managed Services include:

We often follow the “80/20” principle whereby we provide 80% out of the box solution implementation and 20% customization tailored to your unique business requirements. Our implementation and configuration often involve integration with other systems and data migration to ensure seamless data flow across your entire organization.

We provide ongoing system administration support throughout the entire implementation processes such as aid in user management and permission configuration. A “train the trainer” approach is taken to ensure that our customers can maximize user adoption and efficiency.

As previously indicated, we follow a “80/20” approach whereby 80% of implementation follows standard out-of-the-box implementation. However, the remaining 20% is where we aim to help customers with customized objects and Visualforce pages that are designed to meet your specific business needs. This can include integration with third-party applications through the Salesforce AppExchange marketplace.

Our experts can help in the creation and customization of reports and dashboards to provide real-time insights into your daily business processes.This enables individual teams to conduct regular data analysis and interpretation to identify new trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.

Through our continuous support program, we provide proactive monitoring and maintenance of your Salesforce environment to ensure optimal performance and reliability. Additional support is given with regards to troubleshooting and issue resolution to minimize downtime and disruptions. Finally, we conduct ongoing optimization checks to fine-tune your configurations ensuring that they align with your ever evolving business needs.

Find Out More

Should you wish to find out more about how we make use of the Managed Services, please do not hesitate to fill in the contact form.